Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome to my blog.


Dear Visitors, With New Year wishes...
I want to share my Kerala trip experience with you...
My first visit to "GOD's OWN COUNTRY" Kerala.It was one of the best trip's in my life after Shivalik's (Mighty Himalay's).
I started Kerala trip with my husband on 22nd Dec 2009 from Delhi-India and took a special train till Ernakulam town.
It was little hot in Erankulam however a pleasant climate as campared to North India.We both were gald to see our uncle waiting for us at Eranakulam Station on 24rth Dec. Our staying arrangements were made at Uncle's place in "Eddapelly" in Eranakulam.
I was very excited and amazed to see clean back water's and area covered with Coconut trees.
In the next page let me intoduce you to the history of Kerala which I learnt from Uncle;Aunty and google.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Blog Minakshi. I'll visit it regularly.
    Update the date 22nd Dec 2009 to 2008

    Cheers,
    Vishwa

    ReplyDelete